Welcome to Advising for
We work with students who are:
- Seeking admissions to a competitive major with entrance requirements
What is Undeclared Advising?
Mission, Values and Student Learning Outcomes
CASA Undeclared advising serves students who are:
- Undeclared and actively exploring majors.
- GUEST students - While CSU does not require advising for GUEST students, advising services are available through CASA for those GUEST students seeking assistance.
- Students on Academic Probation - CSU students on academic probation are encouraged to meet with advising professionals in their home department. However, CASA staff can answer questions about academic probation and provide resources when necessary.
*Undeclared students on academic probation are required to meet with CASA academic support coordinators.
- If you'd like to speak to an advisor in an academic department - see our Key Advisor list