Welcome to Advising for Undeclared Exploring Students
We work with students who are:
- Seeking admissions to a competitive major with entrance requirements
Advisors/Academic Support coordinators facilitate students’ academic and career success by providing programs and services that engage students in exploring and committing to educational and career goals, developing and implementing meaningful academic plans, transitioning into majors and minors, and translating learning to the world of work.
CASA Undeclared advising serves students who are:
- Undeclared and actively exploring majors.
- GUEST students - While CSU does not require advising for GUEST students, advising services are available through CASA for those GUEST students seeking assistance.
- Students on Academic Probation - CSU students on academic probation are encouraged to meet with advising professionals in their home department. However, CASA staff can answer questions about academic probation and provide resources when necessary.
*Undeclared students on academic probation are required to meet with CASA academic support coordinators.
- If you'd like to speak to an advisor in an academic department - see our Key Advisor list