Skip Content

Making an Advising Appointment

Academic Success Coordinators (ASCs) can help with any of the following items:

  • Select Courses
  • Choose coursework to meet your needs & major requirements
  • Explore Majors
  • Semester Planning
  • Discuss Interests & Values
  • Referrals to Resources
  • 4-year planning

You can find out who your ASC is by looking on RamWeb.

If you are an Undeclared Exploring Student, then you can call the Student Achievement main office (970) 491-7095 to make an appointment with your assigned ASC.

If you are not an Undeclared Exploring student, then contact your advisor or ASC through the departmental office, email, phone, or visit her/his office.

Be sure you prepare for your appointment!